The Marketing Assistant will have to assist with the preparation for a global exhibition in May.
*Candidates who are interested in Activity Coordination and Business Marketing are
welcome to apply*
1. College degree or above;
2. At least six months of activity coordinating, and administrative work experience;
3. Proficient in Cantonese, fluency in Chinese and English;
4. Sufficient Chinese and English typing skills;
5. Macau ID holder.
For interested parties, please send your resume to: email@example.com
1. Five-day work scheme;
2. Macau Public Holiday;
3. A pleasant working environment and business culture;
4. A great opportunity to learn about exhibition management.